Our ambitious roadmap produces material outcomes for organisations who understand the need for a savvy, crisis-ready response to the future. Our Organisation Members play a major role in supporting our research roadmap and informing our work. Organisation Memberships are suitable for companies, non-profits and other entities who are registered as businesses, charities, collectives or other formal structures.
Our work speaks for itself: investment in New Design Congress is an investment in daring solutions built on solid foundations that embrace complexity and resilience to inform positive change.
Join us and share in creating new paradigms for digital identity, digital information and integrity, digital economic self-sovereignty and climate intervention.
We have three Membership levels for companies and other organisations:
For small teams and non-profits aligned with our mission.
For larger companies who share our ambitions.
A selfless contribution that supports an ambitious and optimistic play for the future of digital societies and the planet.
All Organisation Members get early access to research notes, reports and essays, and beta access to new NDC tools, as well as guestlist invites to NDC-hosted events and livestreams. Our Individual Memberships are not available for organisations.
Organisation Plus and VIP members get additional perks, including:
- Quarterly updates on core focus and strategy.
- Access to Plateau, our in-progress research platform.
- Twice-year opportunity to request Research Notes as focused consultations with our team.
- Heavily-discounted Anxiety Games and other threat modelling services.
- Prioritised feature requests on New Design Congress software tools.
- Grateful acknowledgement alongside all work published during the support period.
- Other opportunities as documented in our Methodology.
Ready to do this?